We also offer AAA and senior discounts, discounts may not be combined.
inquire at the front desk.
Corporate rates on request.
Check In: 4:00 pm • Check Out: 11:00 am
The Roycroft Inn Pet Policy
We love our pets as members of the family. Unfortunately, due to the historic nature of our Inn, we are unable to accommodate pets of any kind in either the hotel or restaurant. This includes emotional support animals which are not recognized as service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act. We will certainly make arrangements for an accredited service animal.
There are only a few simple rules to ensure that you, your dog and other guests enjoy their stay.
- Only ACCREDITED genuine service animals are allowed at The Roycroft Inn. Guest MUST provide a certificate identifying your dog as a necessary service provider.
- Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the persons disability
- Guest MUST alert management that you are bringing a service animal when making reservations.
- Service dogs must be under, or near, 60 pounds
- There is a $50 fee for the first day of your stay and $15 each additional day.
- Owners are required to bring their own dog beds, bowls, food and towels
- Dogs must be kept off all furniture, including bedding.
- Any damage to property will result in a minimum $200 fee. This amount can increase commensurate with damage. Housekeeping will inspect room prior to arrival.
- We reserve a small grassy area at the corner of South Grove and Main St, across from the Chapel for your dog’s needs. Please curb your dog. Waste bags are available at the front desk.
- There are several other very nice places to walk your dog. Knox Farm Park, Majors Park,
- Dogs are never allowed to be left alone. They must remain either with the owner or another person.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when not in your room.
- For you, your dogs, and other guests’ safety, please be respectful as not all people are comfortable with dogs
- Discovery of a guest bringing a pet without alerting management may result in a $200 fee.
Please note: Not all room types are available through our online reservation system. To check on the availability of a suite or to make a reservation with us directly, please call 716-652-5552. Or call toll-free 1-877-652-5552.